Tuition at Everbrook Academy
Your tuition will vary depending on the attendance schedule that you select for your child and the school location at which you enroll. We want to meet you family’s schedule needs, which is why we offer both full- and part-time enrollment options. Rates vary by school, so please call us at 866-222-0269 for more specific information and a personalized quote.
At Everbrook Academy, your tuition goes a long way:
- Educational programming
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- And for infants, tuition may include diapers and wipes
Tax Savings Opportunities and Incentives
Congress has legislated certain tax credits and savings incentives focused on relieving the cost of child care for eligible taxpayers that may provide additional savings for you.
- The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit is a federal tax credit available for eligible taxpayers to assist in reducing your year-end tax liability.
- The Child Tax Credit program may reduce the Federal tax you owe for each qualifying child under the age of 17.
- A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) may be provided by your employer to allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for child care costs.
- Various states provide additional incentives for qualified taxpayers.
These tax credits and FSA changes will impact every family differently. As we are not tax professionals, we cannot advise you on the specific impact to your family. It’s best to consult with a tax professional or preparer (tax preparation software will also have information). Or visit irs.gov to learn more.
Wondering about discounted tuition? Check if your employer is one of our Corporate Partners. If so, you may be eligible for tuition discounts. Contact your school principal for further details.
Your tuition is paid on a weekly basis. All payments are made through Family Link, which is an online resource used to organize and manage financial commitments and personal information. With Family Link, you can easily:
- Make payments.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View tuition statements.