Technology at Everbrook Academy
Connected. Engaged. Inspired.
We’re committed to keeping pace with advancements in technology, to ensure the best in education, resources, and security for your child—and your family.
Mobile App: Stay Connected For Every Precious Moment
Our brightwheel mobile app for parents was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank. Watch the video to learn more.
We all know parents want to be with their children all the time, as much as possible. Now, we’re working to make sure you won’t have to miss a single precious moment. With our mobile app for parents, you’ll receive real-time photos and updates about your child’s day, wherever you are.
- Receive photos and videos
- Kudos: Teachers have the ability to quickly share out “wow” moments
- Milestone and learning updates from your child’s teacher
Here are a few more highlights of the mobile app:
- Parents can share access with other people, such as grandparents
- Easily share photos through text messages and emails
- Past updates don’t expire; simply scroll down to relive favorite memories
We ensure a high level of security, so you know your updates are private, visible only to you and any other recipients of your choosing.
TECHNOLOGY IN CLASSROOMS
- Interactive table for collaborative, social digital learning experiences
- Tablets with age-appropriate educational apps and games
- Basic coding lessons, as well as robotics toys
Before- and after-school clubhouse for school-age students
- Students can learn programming and coding
- Engineering and robotics skills developed
Family Link: Making Your Life Simpler
- Make payments online.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View your statements.
- Verify and update your family information.
- Update your financial information.
- Read news and announcements.