STEAM Learning and Milestone Development
Energy and excitement are a natural part of growth and learning. At Everbrook Academy, we channel that energy into positive learning experiences, providing plenty of room to move and explore, while young minds discover STEAM learning.
Learning experiences in these classrooms address the evolving developmental needs of this increasingly mobile age group, while milestone development continues to be guided by our exclusive Learn from the Start™ early education curriculum in five developmental areas:
- Cognitive Development: Children develop problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
- Language and Communication Development: Children develop the ability to communicate effectively using sounds, expressions, and body language.
- Physical Development and Health: Children develop the ability to coordinate and control large and small muscle movements.
- Social-Emotional Development: Children develop the ability to interact with others and increasing awareness of themselves and their emotions.
- Approaches to Learning: Children develop their problem-solving abilities.
As children grow more mobile, the Toddler classroom offers five distinct learning areas for exploration and discovery:
- Art & Science
- Math & Engineering
- Language Arts
- Music & Movement
- Dramatic Arts
Search for schools in your area to learn more about the programs offered at your local Everbrook Academy.