Give yourself a full day of immune-boosting recipes with these nutritious – and delicious – recipes for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, and dessert! (That’s right – we said “dessert”!)
- Breakfast: Immune Boosting Breakfast Smoothie – Who doesn’t love a cool, refreshing fruit smoothie in the morning? Give your immune system an extra lift with this recipe that contains oranges, ginger, and oats.
- Lunch: Immune Boosting Carrot Ginger Soup - Cozy up with this yummy soup recipe for lunch! This can be made in a pressure cooker or slow cooked and is packed with immune-boosting ingredients like ginger, turmeric, and carrots!
- Snack: Cinnamon Roasted Almonds – This simple, but filling snack requires only 4 ingredients and is packed with fiber, healthy fats, and of course, antioxidants from the cinnamon! This is a perfect snack to have on hand when the family is on the go and needs a healthy boost of energy.
- Dinner: Lentil Veggie Stew – This delicious vegan stew has nutrients around every corner – from swiss chard to carrots to lentils, which are loaded with iron, zinc, and B6 which help support your immune system. Best part about this recipe? It’s designed for the slow cooker, making dinner a breeze.
- Dessert: Blueberry Crisp – We all need a sweet treat once in a while! With this recipe here – which is packed with antioxidant-rich blueberries, chia seeds, and oats – it will be so yummy, you wouldn’t even realize you’re eating something healthy!