Technology at Everbrook Academy
Connected. Engaged. Inspired.
We’re committed to keeping pace with advancements in technology, to ensure the best in education, resources, and security for your child—and your family.
The Benefits of 21st Century Technology
We use developmentally appropriate technology for powerful learning experiences. This is not passive screen time. These active experiences are designed and overseen by our early childhood education experts to develop collaboration and communication skills, and help children grow as learners.
- Curated educational software
- Teacher-led, small-group activities
- Activities that build critical thinking, early math, and problem-solving skills
- 15 minutes per day at Technology Learning Center (if child chooses)
When your child is here, they are using technology in responsible ways that prepare them for elementary school and beyond. Classroom technology experiences may include:
Preschool and Pre-K
- Interactive table for collaborative, social digital learning experiences
- Tablets with age-appropriate educational apps and games
- Basic coding lessons, as well as robotics toys
Before- and after-school clubhouse for school-age students
- Students can learn programming and coding
- Engineering and robotics skills developed
Family Link: Making Your Life Simpler
Family Link is our exclusive, user-friendly online resource to manage personal information and financial commitments. With Family Link, you can quickly and easily:
- Make payments online.
- Set up automatic payments.
- View your statements.
- Verify and update your family information.
- Update your financial information.
- Read news and announcements.